Tell us what you want your 3D model to look like
This section allows you to submit pictures and descriptions of the products for which you wish to create 3D models.
How to use
Enter the spiff hub through your store in apps.
- Click on the Asset Requests Tab in the left hand Navigation bar.
- Click on the 'create asset request' button on the top right corner of the page
- Click on the 'add image' button and add your first picture of your product.
- A description box for each image is rendered allowing you to tell us a bit more about the image
- Add more images to cover all angles of the product ie front, back, top, bottom, left and right
- Once you have uploaded all images, you have another decription box to add overall instructions
- Set a rough budget so we know what quality level you require. Quality in this case refers to detail.
- Submit your request
After you submit, you will see your request in the asset request list page (the page you see when you click asset requests). It will have a status set to fulfilling until your model is ready. We will come back to you via email with a verification of the quoted price and what you will get before proceeding. After you accept via email, we create the model and then upload to your Assets Repository for you to use. At that point the status will be marked as fulfilled.