Created by: James Field
Modified on: Wed, 22 Jul, 2020 at 10:40 AM
Give an illustrated look to user generated text
Used mostly by large brands who want to allow their consumers to place a name on a selected product.
Complexity = Advanced
- Vegemite - Personalize your own vegemite jar
- Allens Lollies - Personalize your own Tin of Allen's Lollies
- Favourites - Personalize your own Favourites chocolates.
In each of the above examples, spiff illustrated a font which was created to simulate the brands logo text.
How to Create
- Click on Add Bespoke Font Step within a workflow.
- Add your Title (E.g. Tote Bag Material)
- Add your Help Text (E.g. Choose the Material you would like for your Bag)
- Add your default asset or option (if you have more than one text you are offering)
- Save Step
Important note: A Bespoke font is required in your assets folder before you can use this step. Contact spiff directly by booking a meeting to get a quote to have us create one for you.
This step could be part of the standard workflow available to all or it could be linked as a conditional step by clicking the conditional button at the bottom of the step setting it to only appear when a particular variant in a previous step is selected.
Customization or Personalization ?
The Bespoke Font step is a personalization. The consumers content is printed onto or transferred on your product and therefore a pdf is created by spiff for your fulfilment needs.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.